- 1 set of 450ml double wall borosilicate glass insulated tumbler with Lid and either glass or stainless steel tea strainer.
- Set of 5 assorted teaballs
- Purple (glass strainer)
- Black (glass strainer)
- Grey (stainless steel strainer)
- Red (stainless steel strainer)
Tea balls are individually wrapped for freshness.
Blooming Teas are also known as Chinese Artisan Tea. It is purely 100% handmade tea, with an art process that infuses green tea or black tea leaves with edible flowers.
HOW TO BREW?
For the enjoyment of our blooming teas, we recommend the use of clear or transparent glass cups, teapots or glass carafe.
- Prepare 400ml to 600ml boiling water (100°C)
- Rinse the tea cup/pot with hot water
- Put only one tea ball into the tea cup/pot
- Gently pour boiling water into the tea cup/pot
- Steep the tea ball, leaves for 3 – 5 minutes
- Tea is ready to be served once the flower is fully bloomed!
The tea can be steeped multiple times!