1) Coffee/Tea Carafe, Reusable Stainless Steel Mesh Filter
Material: Heat Resistant, High Quality Borosilicate Glass
- No Paper Filters Needed
- Include Glass Cover
- Long Handle plastic Coffee Powder (10 grams) scoop/spoon
2) Set of 5 Assorted flower blooming teaballs in red gift tin box
Note: Please order at least 3 days in advance.
Brew a good cup of coffee using pour-over coffee carafe/maker: –
- Getting ready the grinded coffee and boiling water.
- Place the stainless steel filter onto the coffee carafe.
- Pour your ground coffee into the filter and give it a gentle shake. This will flatten the bed, allowing for a more-even pour. (To begin, suggested ratio: 30g-40g coffee grounds per 500ml water. Adjust as desire).
- Pour in the hot water — The first pour, starting at the bed’s center, gently pour twice the amount of hot water that you have coffee into your grounds. Work your way gently outward. Avoid pouring on the filter. Allow the coffee to expand, or “bloom.” A solid bloom ensures even saturation. Then, pour remaining of hot water in a circular pattern starting in the center. Spiral out toward the edge and back toward the middle. Avoid pouring on the filter. Allow the water to drip through the grounds.
- Watch the coffee slowly drips into the carafe.
- Remove filter, pour and enjoy your freshly brewed coffee.
- Make adjustment – more or less coffee grounds, as desired.
HOW TO BREW FLOWER BLOOMING TEA?
For the enjoyment of our blooming teas, we recommend the use of clear or transparent glass cups, teapots or glass carafe.
- Prepare 400ml to 600ml hot water (100°C)
- Rinse the tea cup/pot with hot water
- Put only one tea ball into the tea cup/pot
- Gently pour boiling water into the tea cup/pot
- Steep the tea ball, leaves for 3 – 5 minutes
- Tea is ready to be served once the flower is fully bloomed!
The tea can be steeped multiple times!