CNY BOX of COOKIES & TEAS Includes:
- 10 x assorted flower blooming teaballs
- 1 x red dragon pearls (black tea) 20g
- 1 x white peony tea 15g
- 2 bakes of your choice (130g – 150g)
- lavender earl grey cookies
- sea salt almond crunch
- black sesame cookies
- chewy mixed fruit choc-chip cookies
🌸 Add a personalized gift note! Leave your gift message at checkout or email to us at email@example.com
Please order at least 5 days in advance.
Tea balls are individually wrapped for freshness.
Blooming Teas are also known as Chinese Artisan Tea. It is purely 100% handmade tea, with an art process that infuses green tea or black tea leaves with edible flowers.
HOW TO BREW BLOOMING TEA?
For the enjoyment of our blooming teas, we recommend the use of clear or transparent glass cups, teapots or glass carafe.
- Prepare 400ml to 600ml boiling water (100°C)
- Rinse the tea cup/pot with hot water
- Put only one tea ball into the tea cup/pot
- Gently pour boiling water into the tea cup/pot
- Steep the tea ball, leaves for 3 – 5 minutes
- Tea is ready to be served once the flower is fully bloomed!
The tea can be steeped multiple times!
Our premium White Peony Tea is from Fuding, Fujian China. It consists of mix of green colour tea leaves and buds. It is light and exceptionally smooth. Low in caffeine, perfect for everyday drinking, hot or cold.
COLD BREW WHITE TEA! Yes, just steeping our white teas in room temperature or cold water for approx. 30mins – 1 hour and then refrigerate it for 6-12 hours. Cold brew tea tastes awesome, sweeter and smoother without need of adding sugar.
HOW TO BREW WHITE TEA
1 Prepare the boiling water (100°C) and let it cool for around 5-8 minutes to 80°C to 85°C
2 Steep 1 tablespoon of white tea leaf in 250-350ml of hot (80°C to 85°C) water for 5 to 6 minutes. Strain and enjoy!
Our Red Dragon Pearl is handmade from premium Fuding black Tea. it is a rare hand-rolled black tea made of whole tea leaves and buds. It has strong aroma and smooth. Red dragon pearl is perfect for morning and afternoon tea.
– Rich in antioxidants, help fight fats and enhance metabolism, achieving weight loss
– Help in lowering cholesterol
– Help maintain overall well-being when taken as part of daily diet
How to Brew RED DRAGON PEARL TEA:
1. Steep 3-5 pearls in 250-350ml of hot (100°C) water for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Strain and enjoy!
– If you want it stronger, steep until the tea colour is richer
– The tea leaf can be steeped multiple times