- 1 x 600ml Coffee Carafe, Reusable Stainless Steel Mesh Filter,
- 2 x 200ml Double Wall Coffee Glass Cups
- 1 x Glass Cover
- 1 x Long Handle plastic Coffee Powder (10 grams) scoop/spoon.
- 1 x pack of 5 assorted flower blooming teaballs
Material: Heat Resistant, High Quality Borosilicate Glass
Brew a good cup of coffee using pour-over coffee carafe/maker: –
- Getting ready the grinded coffee and boiling water.
- Place the stainless steel filter onto the coffee carafe.
- Pour your ground coffee into the filter and give it a gentle shake. This will flatten the bed, allowing for a more-even pour. (Ratio: 30g-40g coffee grounds per 500ml water).
- Pour in the hot water — The first pour, starting at the bed’s center, gently pour twice the amount of hot water that you have coffee into your grounds. Work your way gently outward. Avoid pouring on the filter. Allow the coffee to expand, or “bloom.” A solid bloom ensures even saturation. Then, pour remaining of hot water in a circular pattern starting in the center. Spiral out toward the edge and back toward the middle. Avoid pouring on the filter. Allow the water to drip through the grounds.
- Watch the coffee slowly drips into the carafe.
- Remove filter, pour and enjoy your freshly brewed coffee.
- Make adjustment – more or less coffee grounds, as desired.
Teaballs are individually wrapped for freshness. Each weight approx. 5.5 – 7.0 grams
Blooming Teas are also known as Chinese Artisan Tea. It is purely 100% handmade tea, with an art process that infuses green tea or black tea leaves with edible flowers.
HOW TO BREW TEABALLS?
For the enjoyment of our product, we recommend the use of clear or transparent glass cups or teapots for our product.
1. Rinse the tea cup/pot with hot water
2. Put only one bulb of tea ball into the tea cup/pot
3. Gently pour boiling water into the tea cup/pot
4. Steep the tea ball, leaves for 3 – 5 minutes
5. Tea is ready to be served once the flower is fully bloomed!
The tea can be steeped multiple times!