Flower Blooming Teas are also known as Chinese Artisan Tea. It is 100% handmade tea, with an art process that infuses green tea (white tea) or black tea leaves with edible flowers.
Our green tea balls are using premium White Peony White Tea (Bai Mu Dan) and Silver Needle White Tea (Bai Hao Yin Zhen). As such, the teaballs are:-
★ Rich in Antioxidants
★ Boost Metabolism Rates
★ Nourishes the skin
Most of our tea balls are with natural fruit flavors to give that distinct refreshing and smooth taste.
HOW TO BREW?
For the enjoyment of our tea balls, we recommend the use of clear or transparent glass cups or teapots.
1. Rinse the tea cup/pot with hot water
2. Put only one bulb of tea ball into the tea cup/pot
3. Gently pour boiling water into the tea cup/pot
4. Steep the tea ball, leaves for 3 – 5 minutes
5. Tea is ready to be served once the flower is fully bloomed!
** The tea can be steeped multiple times!
★ HACCP System Certificate
★ Food Safety Management System Certificate