Flower Blooming Teas, also known as Chinese Artisan Tea, are 100% handmade. It is an art process that infuses green tea, white tea, or black tea leaves with edible flowers.
The tea balls are rich in antioxidants, boost metabolism rates, and nourish the skin. Furthermore, most of our tea balls are with natural fruit flavors to give that distinct refreshing and smooth taste.
HOW TO BREW?
For the enjoyment of our blooming teas, we recommend the use of clear or transparent glass cups, teapots or glass carafe.
1) Prepare 400ml to 600ml hot water (100°C)
2) Rinse the tea cup/pot with hot water
3) Put only one tea ball into the tea cup/pot
4) Gently pour boiling water into the tea cup/pot
5) Steep the tea ball, leaves for 3 – 5 minutes
6) Tea is ready to be served once the flower is fully bloomed!
The tea can be steeped multiple times!
More information about flower blooming tea & how to brew them can be found here.
Flower Blooming Tea