About Blooming Tea
What is Blooming Tea?
Blooming Tea, also known as Chinese Artisan Tea, is 100% handmade tea. It is an art process that infuses dried green tea or black tea leaves with edible flowers.
Our teaballs weigh about 7 - 10 grams each, depending on design.
Why Blooming Tea?
Our blooming tea is comes with multiple health benefits:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Nourishes the skin
- Boosts metabolic rates
- Relaxes and boosts brain functions
- Boosts immune system
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
It is the perfect gift for your family, friends, and loved ones – infuse their lives with immense love, a gratifying experience and unparalleled enjoyment! Our teaballs are individually packed to ensure the freshness of every single tea ball. Additionally, they come packed and delivered in a gift bag or gift box!
How to Brew
For the enjoyment of our product, we recommend the use of clear or transparent glass cups or teapots when brewing the tea balls.
- Rinse the tea cup/pot with hot water
- Put only one teaball into the tea cup/teapot
- Gently pour boiling water into the tea cup/teapot
- Steep the teaball for 3 – 5 minutes and see how it blooms
- Tea is ready to be served once the flower is fully bloomed, and can be steeped multiple times!
Add honey as desired or add ice if iced tea is preferred!